Thursday, December 11, 2008

something new

We'll I'm not sure how much longer I'm going to keep my blog, I think Cheris and I will collectively author http://paulandcherisvreeken.blogspot.com/. But until we decide what we're going to do. I'll post up some pix of the last few months.

 
My Dad putting in window in our house while I'm high on pain pills from wisdom teeth surgery/dry socket pain. Thanks again Mom, Dad, Amie!

 
afterward, HUGE difference!

 
Me w/ chubby cheeks/bruising from surgery.

 
I got older, again. Pop quiz, how old am I Cheris?

 
Riann's learning new tricks, raspberries, chin licking, The Jetsons flying car noise, etc...

 
I'm parting out my '79 VW Rabbit, using the good parts on my '81 diesel rabbit.
She plays peek-a-boo any chance she gets. Lots of fun!
 
Tell me what you really think of Halloween, sheesh kiddo!

 
Thanksgiving morning, I can't be around all that chaotic cooking and I had to show Kyle the dunes!

 
Kyle came up from UT, we're glad it worked out - even w/ the crazy midnight run to Preston.

 
I GOT EGGNOG!!! yeah buddy...

 
Amie got older, good job Aims!

 
Things got crazy, Riann ended up w/ a pierced ear and a tramp stamp. I can't remember how it happened. Must have been all those mocktails I had.

 
The next day we went off-roading and got stuck behind a broke-down f*rd. Still had fun but missed appointments due to yet another dumb f*rd driver.
A couple days later we sold the 4Runner, it will be missed.

 
On the way home from off-roading, we saw this

 
so it was ALL worth it, f*rd and all.
That's all folks!!

2 comments:

Amie said...

Nice work! I love all the pics....i need to get some from thanksgiving and stuff!

Kathy said...

Great post. Glad I still check your site every now and again. It has been a long time since your last one.

Love you, see you in a week!