Friday, August 1, 2008

business is growing...

Well, I haven't posted here in a little while cause I've been working a lot on the business and getting some things squared away for my friends wedding (Robert Lewis) in utah. It's kinda funny but I've had a few people from europe contact me about doing some jobs for them. Nothing has been huge news but I'm surprised all the same. Anyway, here are a few things that i've done recently.

A flier I did for the company the bought out my parents business.


Another one for them.


I guy who runs a Soccer camp in UK.


A college kid in UK, the vertically sliding knobs in the center are seperate files because he needed to be able to animate them in a video he's making. Should be cool!


And this is what i've been trying to get finished before Roberts wedding.






1 comment:

Amie said...

post something new ya bum! :)