Thursday, July 10, 2008

Death of a comedian...

...and I'm not sad about it!

Whore-hey Carleeeeeeeen (i'm not sure why but the name George always makes me think in Spanish).

George Carlin died recently. You may remember him from... well, maybe Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure circa (scratch that, I hate that word) that came out about 1990. Funny movie, but he was severely censored from his usual potty-mouth. The reason why I'm not too sad about his death is because he wasn't a very good guy. When they played the little tribute thing about him on CNN (flipping through channels) he didn't say one good thing about the U.S. Now, I understand the hippie and neo-hippie movements - sorry, "liberal" and "progressive" (*while wagging finger* says, "No name calling" with a heavy dose of sarcasm) but to make a living off of publicly bashing on the U.S. is not cool in my books. Again, I know it's the cool thing right now, but GROW UP!

That's it, another one bites the dust, and I'm not sad.

The End.

No comments: