Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Update time

So I've been working my brain out to get all my niche stores up and running... come to find out that one of them is #3 on google... in just 2 weeks of being set up! Sweet! Another project of mine has been to get The Vreeken Family Forum up and running as well. It's just a stock layout - for now - but i'm glad it's off the ground and family is registering slowly but surely. It will be nice to have a place we can go without worry of ads, spam, and immaturity... well, scratch that last one :)

I've been stewing on some political stuff lately too...

#1) Just want to say that this whole debate on "is mrs obama fair game or not" is crap! She's a part of this political process and she should be questioned like any other citizen, what the problem is!? We don't HAVE to know all her positions on all the issues because she's not running for anything but we should be able to discuss any and all political topics with her. I don't think it's right to attack her personal life (or any candidates for that matter) but on politically important issues, we have the right to ask. Case closed!

#2) Drill for more oil & produce new energy technology. I've seen some pretty cool electromagnetic and gyroscope engines that COULD be better, and cheaper than all the stupid freakin inefficient "hybrid" cars. Hybrid - give me a break! Buy a Geo, not a hybrid! Also, I'd like to buy a residential wind turbine to harness Rexburg's notorious wind, but they're freakin expensive!!!

#3) Countrywide sucks!


...and I'm out...

No comments: